Tuesday 10 November 2015

T4W5 Recount

                                                      Weekends

 I woke up in a good mood ready to feel the sunshine upon my skin in the breeze. So I got up and had a shower after I had my shower .My Mum told me to go outside the weather was beautiful. As soon as I walked outside I new today was going to be a great day. The sun was shining the clouds where as white as could be .The grass was dry and had the most wonder full feeling when grass when in between my toes .


As I walked to my olive tree ready to clime the tree beer foot I heard the birds chirping away like the choir . It made me feel happy the way the day was going Soon I had climbed the tree and was being  really sneaky peering in to neighbors backyard.  I saw all the plants that had grown up in a nice backyard.  I  could see everything from up there well actually not everything but I could see up to Hoyts Cinema.  


When I got back inside I noticed it was Sunday maybe today wasn't going to be a good day at all.

No comments: