Friday 18 March 2016

Basic Facts



April Reflection
I am really really happy with the score I got this time and I am confident that I will get 100/100 again.  I think the ones that the ones that slowed me down were the 4 times tables.  I don't think  I need to improve because I am confident that I will get 100/100 next time.

March  Reflection
I am really happy with the score I got but I still need to work on my nine times tables.


May Reflection
I am proud of the score I got next time I need to practice my 7x tables.

July Reflection 
I was a little disappointed  with my score because for the last three months a got 100 and today I got 99 I need to focus on my 9x .

August reflection
I am super happy with my score 100/100  and I met my goal of being
under 2:40!


October reflection
I'm really happy because for the three last basic facts I have done I've got 100/100 but
I still need to practice my 9x tables.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Annika have done a good job on your basic facts test you have tried hard and got a higher score than last time. Next you could keep practicing to help you keep achieving a high score.

Anonymous said...

Well done Annika. You have done a very good job you have tried very hard to get a higher score. My advice to to you s to keep practicing to stay on 100

Richelle