Tuesday 8 March 2016

Reading - Friends


Reflection
We have been reading the story “Friends” by Joy Cowley.  Writing questions and asking questions are important because they help me understand what I am reading better.

I have learnt there are 4 different sorts of questions and they are, right there questions, think and search questions, author and me questions and on my own questions.

I was able to write questions because I used who, what where when to start my questions.

Next time I will add detail to all my questions and answers because I don't always add enough detail.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Outstanding questions Annika. You have understood how to write questions that will help you understand the text better. The answers that you have written are detailed also, keep working hard.